How do I access my son's Scotch Reports/NAPLAN/OLNA on SEQTA Engage?
To access your son's academic or NAPLAN reports, log in to SEQTA Engage (formerly Parent Connect), accessible from home.SCOTCH. SEQTA also contains test results and homework completion status that allows you to follow your son's academic achievements.
To view your son's reports:
- Open home.SCOTCH and select the Parents tab from the menu bar.
- Click on SEQTA Engage.
- Sign in with your Parent UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, look at this link: How do I set or change my Scotch parent password?
- Once logged in to SEQTA Engage, click on the Reports tab in the left hand panel.
- Select the report you wish to view by Clicking on it.
- Once it has Opened in a new window you can Download it to your computer by clicking on the right download button.