How do I access my son's subject marks and feedback?
Interim and semester reports can also be accessed here - for instructions click here.
To view your son's test and exam results, and other feedback:
- Open home.SCOTCH and select the Parents tab from the menu bar.
- Click on SEQTA Engage.
- Sign in with your Parent UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, look at this link: How to I change/reset my parent password?
- Once logged into Parent Connect click on the Assessments option in the left hand column.
- Select the Subject you wish to view by clicking on it.
- Select the Assessment you want to see.
- Any Teacher comments will be visible, as well as Student reflection.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
Instrumental Music Feedback will also be in the Assessments tab, as shown below.