How do I update my son or daughter's medical information?
To update your son or daughter's medical information:
- Open home.SCOTCH or home.PLC and select the Parents tab from the menu bar.
- Click on SEQTA Engage.
- Sign in with your Parent UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, look at this link: How to I change/reset my parent password?
- Once you've successfully logged into Parent Connect, click on the Portals option in the left hand column.
- Select the Medical & Information Check option.
- Select Medical Information Check or Contact Information Check depending on which information you wish to update.
- Please read the information contained within the medical information field. If the medical information is correct, select Yes and click on Send to Health Centre. Otherwise, any Corrections (or instructions for changes) should be explained in the Text Box at the bottom of the page. Once you have completed your changes, click on the Send to Health Centre and an Email will be sent to the Nurse. The Nurse will update the database according to your instructions.