How do I update my son's medical information?
To update your son's medical information:
- Open home.SCOTCH and search for Parents using the search bar.
- Click on SEQTA Engage.
- Sign in with your Parent UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, please check this link: How do I change/reset my parent password?
- Once you've successfully logged into SEQTA Engage, click on the Portals option in the left hand column. It is important that your name is listed in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select the Medical & Information Check option.
- You may need to log in again at this point with your Parent UID and Password.
- Select Medical Information Check or Contact Information Check depending on which information you wish to update.
- If this page does not detail your son's name in the space indicated, an error has occurred. Please email 1 Degree if this is the case.
- Please read the information contained within the medical information field. If the medical information is correct, select Yes and click on Send To Health Centre. Otherwise, any Corrections (or instructions for changes) should be explained in the Text Box at the bottom of the page. Once you have completed your changes, click Send To Health Centre and an Email will be sent to the Nurse. The Nurse will update the database according to your instructions.
- There is a common error which may occur, as shown below:
If you see this message, you can work around it by using a Private Browsing Window. Instructions for this process can be found here: What should I do if I cannot log in to SEQTA Engage?
Simply open a new private browsing window and begin this process from step 1.