How do I add a signature to my email in Outlook at Scotch?
Signatures are an quick and easy way to sign off an email and can be very useful for ensuring that your email includes any important contact details the recipient may need.
At Scotch College, emails now automatically create signatures so that you do not need to update them yourself.
For this feature to work, you must deactivate your old signatures. Follow these steps to do this.
- Open Outlook and select Outlook > Preferences.
- Select the Signatures option.
- Ensure that New message: is set to None.
- Ensure that Replies/forward: is also set to None.
- Once you have selected these options, your new preferences will save automatically. Close the Preferences box to save your new settings.
- To test your new signature, send an email to yourself and you should see the lack of any signature when creating the email. When you receive it you wil see your new automated signature.