Q. How do I find Outlook temp files?
Sometimes when you work on a document, you might open it directly from Outlook .
Consequently, when you save this document, you do not save it to a new location (like your desktop). This file will then be saved into the Temporary Items Folder, which can be very hard to locate.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the Finder Application.
- Select the Go drop down menu and then select Go to Folder...
- Search for /private/var/folders to find the Outlook Temp Folder .
- Now, select the Search Bar.
- Search in "Folders" for com.microsoft.outlook or outlook temp.
- Then, search the Folders for the Outlook Temp Folder .
- Select your files and Save Them to a more Secure Location (e.g. documents).
If you have any further questions or any of this is unclear please don't hesitate to contact 1Degree.