Q. How do I create and manage an un-timetabled class in SEQTA Teach, formerly TA, at Scotch? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 116
- Log In to SEQTA Teach using your UID and Password.
- Once you have successfully logged in to SEQTA Teach , formerly TA, click the Untimetabled Class tab in the bottom right hand corner and another area will appear. Click the + that appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Then simply fill out the form which asks for your Subject, Timetable Period, Staff, and Number, which allows better management of the classes. You will then need to Add Students.
- To Add Students you can either click once on Select Student, type their name and then click on their name. Or you can click the Ellipses (...) which will open up a more advanced search bar, allowing you to narrow your search parameters into fields, for example: Year Group and House.
- When all of your chosen students have been added and you have filled out the form correctly, click Ok and then Save on the top right corner of the box.