How do I download PLCScotch Password change, to reset my Password?
Resetting your password is a simple procedure when using the PLCScotch Password Reset application in Self Service .
NOTE: You must be on the Scotch network to reset your password!
- Go to your Applications Folder and launch Self Service .
- Log in to Self Service with your Username (UID) and Password.
- PLCScotch Password Change should appear on the home screen as you log in. Select Install.
- Confirm the Installation by clicking on Install again.
- Search for PLCScotch Password Change in Spotlight to make sure that you downloaded it correctly.