Q. How do I exchange files on Showbie?
Answered By: Brad Tyrrell Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 25
You can transfer files created in applications such as (but not limited to) iMovie , Photo Booth and GarageBandinto Showbie by following this series of steps.
- Login to Showbie using your personal UID (User Identification).
- Now, open the application which holds the file that you would like to transfer to Showbie . In this example, we want to transfer one of our Pages Documents and have therefore opened the application Pages , however the method of transferring to Showbie is similar in all the applications mentioned above.
- Open your File, select the Three Dots and then select Send a Copy.
- Choose the format you wish to use. In this example we have chosen the Word format.
- To send your documents to Showbie , select the option Import with Showbie.
- Please note that this option may be Hidden Off-Screen and that you may need to Scroll Sideways to find it.
- Select the Desired Folder for your file in Showbie . In this example we have decided to save our file in the folder Kindy and have therefore selected the Kindy folder.
- The file will now be saved to your selected folder.