How do I photocopy at Scotch?
The PLCScotch printers allow you to use any printer at either campus. Whilst the photocopy function is very similar to the old system, there are a few small changes.
- To begin using the photocopier, either Scan your Card or manually Type in your UID.
- You will then need to select the Use Device Function button.
- Then, if need be, Select your Department. You will Not Need to do this If you are a Student.
- The printer will then take a few seconds to Customise the machine to your personal settings.
- A second screen will load following the personalisation of the machine, you can either select OK or wait a few more seconds.
- Proceed to use the Photocopier as Normal.