How do I scan at Scotch?
The PLCScotch system allows you to use any printer at either campus. Whilst the scan function is very similar to the old system, there are a few small changes.
- To begin using the scanner, either Scan your Card or manually Type in your UID.
- You will then need to select the Use Device Function button.
- Then, if need be, Select your Department. You will Not Need to do this if you are a Student.
- The printer will then take a few seconds to Customise the machine to your personal settings.
- A second screen will load following the personalisation of the machine, you can either select OK or wait a few more seconds.
- The following screen will then appear, click the Home button on the upper-left-hand side.
- Select the Scanner option.
- Make sure that you select the SCAN-TO-ME function. This will autofill your email so that the printer knows where to send the scan.
- To start your scan, press the Scan button in the bottom-right-hand corner.
- A digital copy of your document will then be sent to your allocated email address.