How do I airplay to a projector at Scotch from a laptop?
The Apple TVs are named after the rooms in which they are located. To connect to the correct device, select the Apple TV associated with the classroom you are in, and enter the correct on-screen code.
To connect to an Apple TV:
- Click on the Airplay button in the Menu Bar.
- Select the Apple TV you wish to connect to.
- If applicable, Click the Find Source button on your projector. The Apple TV should be on the HDMI input.
- An On-Screen Code will appear on the projector screen. Type this code into the Device you wish to connect.
- Once connected, your device will then stream to the projector through your Apple TV.