Why isn't my Apple TV showing on Airplay?
When connecting to Airplay, you should be presented with a number of different devices to connect to. However, if the Apple TV allocated to your classroom is not showing, you will need to reset your machine.
- Restart your computer.
- Once rebooted, go to your System Preferences either through the Menu Bar (shown below), or through Spotlight.
- Select the Bluetooth panel.
- Turn On Bluetooth, or turn it Off then On again if applicable.
- Go Back to the main System Preferences menu, then Click the Displays panel.
- Select your Airplay Device (e.g. SCT JS 22.123).
- You can then Connect to your projector via Airplay. For more information about connecting through Airplay, please visit THIS FAQ.