Why are my fonts missing in Sibelius?
Sibelius is a music composition application that you can download from Self Service . Occasionally, an error message will appear, indicating that the program is missing fonts (shown below).
- To fix this error, open Self service and log in with your User ID and Password.
- Once logged in, click on the Music tab on the sidebar.
- Download Sibelius Scorch .
- Once the download has finished, exit Self Service then Restart your computer.
- Re-open Sibelius and the missing fonts should now be installed.