Q. How do I give someone more printing credits? [ILT]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 106
To add printing credits to an account:
- Open Papercut MF in your preferred web browser. You will need to make sure that you have spoken to Dave/Scott to make sure that you have been made an administrator.
- Sign in using your UID and Password.
- Click on the Users tab in left sidebar menu.
- In the Quick Find Field, type the username/student number of the user you need to edit.
- Under the Account Details section you will see a Balance area. This will display the current amount of credits the user has. To alter this, click on the Adjust link.
- In the Transaction Details window, enter the number of credits you wish to add to the account, write a short Reason for more credits, then click Apply.
Due to changes in the printing credit system for students, you should Only Ever Give 5.00 Credits to a student.
- You should then see a Transaction Successfully Applied message.