Where can I find assessment criteria?
Assessment Criteria can be found on Student Connect, under Assessments.
- Go to home.SCOTCH or home.PLC and under the Student tab click on the SEQTA Learn, formerly Student Connect icon.
- Log In using your UID and Password.
- On the right side there are a number of options. Click on the Assessments tab and your subjects should appear. Click on the subject that you want the Assessment Criteria for.
- Then simply click on the Assessment you want, and download the Criteria Document.
- If the Assignment Criteria isn't available online, you will need to contact your teacher.