Q. Why isn't my Adobe Flash Player working in Safari?
If your Adobe Flash Player settings are not configured properly, sometimes you can get a message that says, "You need to update Adobe Flash Player to continue", or "You do not have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer". Before you download Adobe Flash Player , the first thing to Check is your Website Preferences in Safari .
To check your preferences:
- Open Safari and select Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Websites tab.
- Tick the check-box to enable Adobe Flash Player .
- In the When visiting other websites section at the bottom, select the option of your choosing: Ask, On, Off.
- Alternatively, Adobe Flash Player can also be configured for individual websites. For each website in the Allow websites to use this plug-in with the settings below: section, choose On or Off.
- Reload the original page you were trying to use with Adobe Flash Player , and it should now work.
If you find that Adobe Flash Player is installed and you do need to update it, please click HERE.