Why isn't my Adobe Flash Player working in Safari?
If your Adobe Flash Player settings are not configured properly, sometimes you can get a message that says, "You need to update Adobe Flash Player to continue", or "You do not have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer". Before you download Adobe Flash Player , the first thing to Check is your Security Preferences in Safari .
To check your preferences:
- Open Safari and select Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Security option.
- Make sure that the Box next to Allow Plug-ins is Ticked and Click on the Plug-In Settings button.
- Tick box next to Adobe Flash Player then click on that option.
- Make sure that the websites you need are set to Allow in the drop-down boxes. Click Done when you have finished.
- Reload the original page you were trying to use with Adobe Flash Player , as it should now work.
If you find that Adobe Flash Player is installed and you do need to update it, please click HERE.