Q. How do I download and install ArchiCAD?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 1005
A 30 day trial of ArchiCAD student can be downloaded from myarchicad.com. The license can then be extended to an additional year.
- Open myarchicad.com in your web browser.
- Click on Register & Download under the Student heading.
- Fill out the Registration Form with your Student Email and your Personal Details.
- Check your student email for an email with the subject "Please confirm your registration" and Click on the link in the email.
- Click Submit on the new page that opens in your web browser.
- Click on Continue on the next page that comes up.
- Click on the Download button next to "ARCHICAD 19 Australian"
- Click the link to download ArchiCAD for Mac.
- Open the .dmg file that is downloaded, and Double-click on ArchiCAD 19 Installer.
- Click on Install GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD
- Follow the prompts in the installer. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, and enter your Student Username and Password (UID) when asked to. At the end of the installation your computer will Restart and ArchiCAD will be ready to use.