How do I update Firefox on my computer?
Your Mozilla Firefox browser can be updated through the application itself. To update, refer to the following:
- Open a new window of Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- Open About Firefox from the Firefox Menu.
- Firefox will open an information window and check for updates.
- If Firefox is up to date it will now say so, otherwise you will be prompted to Install a newer version.
- If your version is lower than Version 41.0.1 and the window says "Firefox is up to date" please take a Screenshot (How do I take a screenshot on a Mac?) and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining that your Firefox is unable to update.