Where can I find my child's music timetable at Scotch?
In order to access your child's music timetable, you will first need to access SEQTA Engage via home.SCOTCH.
- Access the Parents tab of home.SCOTCH and select SEQTA Engage (Parent Connect).
- Log In with your Parent UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, please see this link:
How do I change/reset my parent password?
- From inside SEQTA Engage scroll down and select Portals.
- Now select Music - Co-curricular.
- Here is where you will find viewable Student Timetables as well as a Student Enrollment Form for Music as a subject.