How do I use Photo Booth?
Photo Booth is integrated to the built-in iSight camera on your Apple device. It displays the images the moment they're captured and allows you to take photos and short videos. You can also overlay your image or videos with various effects. It is operated by the track-pad, enabling you to take a photo with one simple click. This is a quick, fun, and easy to use application suitable for all ages.
To use Photo Booth :
- Open Photo Booth .
- To take a video press Enter, or Click the Red Camera Button.
- A Countdown will appear on your screen and a photo will be taken when it gets to zero.
- You can Change between Photo and Video via the Icons in the Bottom Left of the window.
- The photos/videos that you've taken will appear at the Bottom of the window.
- You can add an effect by clicking Effects at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- There are many options that you can scroll through using the left and right arrows.
- To take a photo, select your preferred effect and the process of taking the photo is the same as steps 2 and 3.
- To Exit out of the effects, simply click the Effects button again.