Q. How do I connect to WiFi on Windows Mobile Devices?
If you are having problems connecting to the school PLCScotch WiFi and have a Windows Phone or Tablet, simply follow these instructions to connect.
- Once you are in your Wi-Fi menu, select the Advanced Settings option.
- The EAP-Method must be set to PEAP.
- Phase 2 - Authentication must be set to MSCHAPV2.
- Then enter your PLC/Scotch Username (UID) in the Identity box.
- Finally, enter your Password, and select Connect.
If you still have any issues connecting to the PLCScotch WiFi, please visit the techcentre at your respective school.