Q. How do I book a space in the Scotch SS Library? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 31
To book a Space in the Library:
- Go to home.Scotch, click STAFF, then click BookIT.
- If this window appears, Sign In, using your UID and Password.
- From the drop down menu select, SS Library, then click Category.
- Click on the desired Date, (e.g. 22nd) or if you wish to go further forwards, click Next at the bottom to advance to the next month.
- Now, choose the desired Room and click UpDate. (Ensure you are choosing the correct period!)
- Ensure you fill out the details correctly, such as, Name, Class, Faculty and Reason. When ready, click Save.
- Then you will be sent back to the Previous Screen, ensure you can see your booking at the Appropriate Time and Place.