Q. Why can't my students see an upcoming assessment in Student Connect? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 40
If students cannot see an upcoming assessment in Student Connect, please follow these instructions to make it visible.
- Sign in to SEQTA Teach , (formerly TA) using your UID and Password
- In your timetable find the class with the upcoming assessment you wish to make visible to the students. Click on Load Program as shown below. If the icon is not present follow these instructions.
- On the program cover page click the Overview of Assessments tab.
- From the list click on Edit for the assessment you wish to make Visible.
- A small window will appear. To choose the class that you wish to make the assessment visible to, select from the Drop Down Box the corresponding class. (You can also select All Classes from the drop down box).
Then check the box named Visible in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage. If you wish to accept late submissions check the box named Show for X Days After Due Date has Passed and include the number of days allowed. Click the Save tab in the top right corner.