Q. What can I do with footage after an event? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 45
- Most footage will require some editing before uploading, or showing it to students/parents/staff. This usually involves Cutting Unnecessary Footage. If you are having trouble exporting the clip from iMovie visit this link.
- If you are having difficulty editing the footage, send an email to 1Degree with the following details:
- What is the footage showing?
- What you would like done with the footage? (e.g Upload to Vidigami?)
- What would you like it to be titled?
- When do you need it to be done by?
- Is there any additional information?
- 1Degree will then edit the footage and upload it to whichever resource you requested. We will also keep you up to date via email, and send you a link to where the footage has been uploaded, once we have completed your request.