Q. How do I get new software on my iMac? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 12
To get new software on your iMac that is not available on Self Service , you will need to send an email to service@scotch.
- Firstly, open an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Does anyone else use this iMac?
- Which department am I in?
- Which software do I want?
- By which date do I need this software?
- Which Operating System am I running – Mac or Windows?
- Then click send on the email ensuring you have included the above details. (Ensure that you give at least 3 days notice to service before you need the software.)