How do I do a screen recording?
- Open QuickTime . At the top of your screen, click File, then New Screen Recording, shown below.
- This window should appear. Click on the Record icon if you want to record straight away. If you want to change the Microphone settings, click on the downwards facing arrow. (If you click record straight away go to Step 4)
- If you clicked on the Arrow icon this window will appear. To record your voice, click on the Built-in Microphone: Internal Microphone. If you do not want to record your voice, click None.
- Once you have clicked Record, a message will appear at the centre of your screen, shown below. You can either click once to record the entire screen, or drag to record a section of the screen.
- When finished click the Stop icon at the top right of your screen.