Q. How do I locate the Advanced Action Buttons on SEQTA Teach? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 31
Sometimes the more advanced options, such as setting a relief teacher, bridging or loading the course program are hidden from view until you click Show Advanced Actions.
To locate this feature:
- Click on the Teaching Workspace Icon .
- Bring up the timetable you wish to edit by using the Search function (if it is not already displayed).
- If the icons are not visible, click on the Options tab.
- In the drop down menu, select advanced options.
- The Advanced Actions should now be present.