Q. When am I eligible to take long service leave? [Scotch Staff]
Teaching staff are eligible to apply for Long Service Leave after completing seven years of service.
Non-teaching staff are eligible to apply for Long Service Leave after completing ten years of service.
For more information about the Scotch College Staff Policy on Long Service Leave follow the instructions.
- Go to home.SCOTCH and click on the Staff tab.
- Click on the Complispace icon.
- Click on the Human Resources link.
- Click on the Employee Leave Entitlements link.
- Click on Long Service Leave.