Staff who require leave outside of annual leave, long service leave, personal leave, parental leave or bereavement leave may apply for Leave Without Pay. The staff member should Apply with the relevant Leave Form, seeking written approval from their line manager prior to forwarding to the Manager of Staffing and Human Resources so the application can be considered.

Leave forms are available on Complispace under Human Resources Forms.


  1. Go to home.SCOTCH and Click on Staff.

  2. Click on the Complispace icon.

  3. Click on Human Resources.

  4. Click on Human Resources Forms.

  5. Select the relevant Leave Form from the list of forms.


Please contact a member of the Human Resources Team should you require any further information.

Can’t find the answer you were looking for?

Can’t find the answer you were looking for?


Use our live chat to get support during school hours or submit a ticket with your question and we’ll get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.