Q. Where do I store an image for use on ask.PLCSCOTCH? [ILT]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 40
Every time you add an image to an ask.PLCSCOTCH FAQ, you will also need to add the image to a file in the PLCScotch Shared Drive .
To access this shared drive:
- Connect to a server by clicking Go > Network, or alternatively click Shift + Command + K.
- Type in the following Server Address: smb://plcfile01.scotchplc.wa.edu.au and click Connect.
- Select the Departments file.
- Follow the File Path: PLCScotch → ask.PLCSCOTCH.
- Once you're inside the ask.PLCSCOTCH file, you will have to Create a New Folder . This folder should be called the FAQ Number. This number can be found in the URL bar of the window. In the example below, this number is 145221.
- Once you've created a Folder with this name, please Save All of the Pictures that you've used for the FAQ into that Folder.