Q. What is the procedure for replacing broken Headphones? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 13
In order to replace a student's headphones, you will need to email 1 Degree.
- Compose an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email, detail the Student's Name and Year.
- 1 Degree will then Collect the broken Headphones from the corresponding classroom and create a Service Ticket for Each Student requiring Headphones.
- Students essentially own the headphones.
- The only time they are required to return them to the Tech Centre is when they are broken.
- Headphones are only available to students from Pre-Primary to Year 4.