How do I block someone from emailing me?
The website Barracuda.com allows Scotch users to Block Chosen Emails from contacting your email. Please note: This can only be done on the Scotch/PLC Grounds/network.
- Visit https://barracuda.plcscotch.wa.edu.au.
- You will be greeted with a log-in page. Sign-in using your School Username and Password.
- Once you have logged-in, Click on the Preferences tab.
- Under the Preferences tab, Click on Whitelist/Blocklist.
- Below the Blocked Email Address and Domains heading, enter an email you wish to have blocked and click Add.
- After you have added the email, you will be presented with a Configuration Added message notifying you of a successful addition.
Barracuda also allows you to add emails to a Whitelist. A whitelist allows you to add emails (which are usually treated as junk) to be accepted as normal emails. To do this follow the same procedure as the Blocklist, except enter the email underneath the Allowed Email Addresses and Domains heading.