Q. How do I use the iPevo camera to film?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 48
Although there is an recording application made by iPevo, QuickTime can easily be used as well.
- Insert the iPevo USB to your computer/device.
- Once inserted, open QuickTime , which can be found in your Applications folder, or you can search for it, using the Spotlight search function (Command + Spacebar).
- Go to the top, select File, then New Movie Recording.
- Once a QuickTime window opens, click the arrow facing down, next to the Record button. Ensure that iPevo Camera is selected (the tick will indicate the active recording device).
- Please Note: After recording with the iPevo camera, your movie may initially appear Upside Down. You can also use QuickTime to Edit the recording so that it is correctly displayed - simply go the the Edit Menu, then select Flip Vertical.