Q. How do I print Scotch course information?
Course Information can be printed directly from your web browser. The instructions provided here are based on Safari , however the process is similar when using other browsers. To print course information:
- In home.SCOTCH, go to Student, then click on Course Information.
- Select the desired course information you would like to print.
- Select File and then Print.
- Choose the desired print settings and then press Print. Please note that it may look different from the image below.
- Alternatively, if you would like a save a Digital Copy of the information, you can select Export as a PDF, which will let you save the page as a PDF document.
If you have any further queries feel free to contact the 1 Degree desk.