Q. What do I do if I can't login to my Scotch Mathspace account?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 166
Mathspace is an online Maths help website that students in years 10-12 can access.
If you're Unable to Login to your account:
- Check that you're using the correct email account format, you need to use the student number version to login (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you're a New Student you may not have had an account made for you yet, Email Dr Spadaccini if this is the case and he will get you an account.
- If you Haven't Accessed your account before, you will need to enter a Temporary Password that you will have received in an email. If you're Unable to Find this Email in your inbox, Email 1Degree or go and see them in the library and they will find your temporary password.
- If you Have Accessed your account before, you will need to reset your password. Navigate to the Mathspace login page and Click Forgot Password.
- Enter your Email Address (in student number form eg. email@example.com) in the form and you should Receive An Email shortly from Mathspace with instructions on how to Reset your Password.