Q. What do I need to remember when I receive a loan laptop in JML at Scotch? [ILT]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 40
When receiving a loan laptop from a student, please fill out this form to ensure all the following steps are being completed. It is recommended that you bookmark this form for quick access.
- Receive the Loan Laptop and its Case.
- Ensure that the student has Logged Out of the loan laptop.
- Unassign the loan from the student in WHD.
- Read the WHD Ticket and Inform the Student what has happened.
- Return the student’s laptop.
- Ensure that the student can Log In.
- Adopt the Crashplan Identity if the ticket says to (https://ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/ilt/faq/158939).
- Restore Data from Crashplan if required (https://ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/faq/96070).
- Ensure that Outlook is set up (https://ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/faq/92762).
- Check the Laptop is Working as expected.
- Update the WHD Ticket.
- Resolve the ticket (https://ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/ilt/faq/93112).