How do I set up the Outlook app on my phone at Scotch?
The Outlook App is an easy way to manage your School email and calendar from your smartphone. This FAQ will show you how to Download and Set Up this app.
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (search Outlook).
- Launch the app, and press Get Started.
- Enter your Email Address and press Add Account.
- Turn On Advanced Settings and enter your: Password, Server, Username (i.e. Student/Staff/Parent Scotch/PLC User ID) and then press Sign In.
- Scotch Server: (webmail.scotch.wa.edu.au)
- PLC Server: (https://ex2013.plc.wa.edu.au/EWS/Exchange.asmx),
- The Outlook app should now be ready to use.