Q. How do I set up Outlook on my Android/Apple phone at Scotch?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: May 09, 2019 Views: 38
The Outlook App is an easy way to manage your School email and calendar from your smartphone. This FAQ will show you how to Download and Set Up this app.
- Search for Outlook in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download it.
- Launch the app, and press Get Started.
- Enter your Email Address and press Add Account.
- Turn On Advanced Settings and enter your Password, and Username (i.e. Student/Staff/Parent Scotch/PLC User ID) and then press Sign In.
- The Outlook app should now be ready to use.