How do I set up iCloud on my iPhone/iPad?
It is possible to set up iCloud on your iPhone/iPad at school, however we Suggest that you do this process at Home. The PLCScotch network has extra filtering processes so it can sometimes be difficult and time consuming to set iCloud up at school. Once you have set up and signed into your iCloud account, it will function normally at school. Only the set up/sign in processes are affected.
To set up iCloud on your iPhone/iPad:
- Open Settings .
- Click on the iCloud button.
- Enter your Apple ID to login to your iCloud Account.
- You can then set the items you wish to Back Up by operating the Slide Bar to the Right.
- Apple offers you a Free 5GB worth of storage however you may wish to purchase more. This can be done by clicking Storage.
- Within this panel you can click on Buy More Storage and select a plan.
- You can also manage more settings by clicking on Your Account Name, which can be found at the Top of the Window.
For extra information regarding the process please refer to Apple's Official Setup Process.