How do I set up iCloud on my laptop?
It is possible to set up iCloud on your Laptop at school, however we Suggest that you do this process at Home. The PLCScotch network has extra filtering processes so it can sometimes be difficult and time consuming to set iCloud up at school. Once you have set up and signed into your iCloud account, it will function normally at school. Only the set up/sign in processes are affected.
To set up iCloud on your Laptop:
- Open System Preference .
- Click on the iCloud button.
- Enter your Apple ID to login to your iCloud Account.
- You can then use the Tick Boxes to determine what is being Backed Up.
- Apple offers you a Free 5GB worth of storage however you may wish to purchase more. This can be done by clicking the Mange button.
- Within this panel you can click on Buy More Storage or manage what you want to back up.
- You can also manage more settings by clicking on Account Details Which can be found on the iCloud Homepage.
For extra information regarding the process please refer to Apple's Official Setup Process.