Q. How do I submit a 3D print request?
At PLC, due to demand, it's better to come up to the 1 Degree desk at either the Senior School or Junior School and discuss with us what you'd like to print, or alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have five printers, three in Senior School, and two in Junior School.
To submit a 3D Printing Request at Scotch, you will need to complete this form more than 48 hours before you think you will need your print to be completed.
Remember, to 3D Print at Scotch, your design must be directly Tied To Your Schoolwork or be Original/Significantly Modified.
- The first page lists several Conditions that need to be met before your request can be considered. Once you are sure that your request satisfies these conditions, click Begin.
- Fill out the Form with the necessary details.
- Next, Drag & Drop your .STL file into the File Upload Box at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a Progress Bar as your file is uploaded.
- Once your upload is complete, click the Submit button.
If you need help with exporting your design in .STL Format, you can check these ask.PLCSCOTCH answers.
If you still require further assistance you can come to see 1 Degree.
That's all you need to do to submit your request - just keep an eye on your emails!