OfficeMax eBooks said my book has been activated by another user. How do I fix this?
If a message pops-up stating that this account has already been activated by another used, you might have previously activated an alternate email login on the OfficeMax eBooks application on your device.
This issue may be rectified by entering the correct user name according to your year level, as follows;
- Year 7: StudentNumber@student.plc.wa.edu.au
- Year 8-12: StudentNumber@students.plc.wa.edu.au
If you are entering the correct user name, follow these steps:
- Click on the Gear Icon on the bottom left hand side of the page and click Deactivate.
- Sign Out of this account and Log Back In to eBooks reader using the correct login details.
- Click back on the Gear Icon and select Activate while logged in with the correct details.
If you are continuing to have problems, drop by the 1 Degree desk.