How do I update Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is web browser built by search engine company Google. Software updates are periodically released to fix bugs, improve performance and introduce new features. It is worth keeping Google Chrome up to date.
To update Google Chrome , use the following steps:
- Click on the button with three vertical dots in the top right hand corner of the window. Then in the Menu, click on Settings.
- On the left hand side, click on About.
- Google Chrome will automatically begin searching for and download any available updates, do not close Google Chrome until the update has finished downloading. If there are no updates available, you are running the latest version of Google Chrome and do not need to update.
- When the update has finished downloading, you will need to Relaunch Google Chrome . Click on the Relaunch button to do so.
- When Google Chrome opens again, it should display a blue tick and "Google Chrome is up to date".