How do I register as an artist for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition?
To Register as an artist for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition you will need to Create a PLC OCA Account by going to plcoca.org.au and follow the prompts. If you already have an account and have forgotten how to log in, please see: How do I sign into my PLC OCA Art Exhibition account? If you have any further queries please contact Sally Martin via email at email@example.com.
- Go to plcoca.org.au. You will need to Sign In or Sign Up. You can do this by clicking the relevant option in the top right hand corner, or by selecting Artists > Step 1: Sign up and Login.
- If you already have an account and have forgotten how to log in, please see: How do I sign into my PLC OCA Art Exhibition account?
- If you need to create an account, please see: How do I create an account on the PLC OCA website?
- Once you have logged in, you will need to Register. Click on Artists > Step 1: Register as an Artist.
- You will need to fill out all of your information and click Save.
- Your registration is now Complete. You are now eligible to Submit your Biography and Artwork/s. For more information please see the links below: