How do I submit my biography for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition?
Before you can submit a biography you must ensure that you have registered as an artist. If you have not done so, please see this link: How do I register as an artist for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition? Once you have Registered and your account has been Validated and Activated, you should be able to see Steps 2 & 3 in the Artists tab.
If you are looking for how to submit your artwork please Click Here.
To submit your biography:
- Go to the Homepage on plcoca.org.au, click on the Artists tab > Step 2: Submit Biography.
- Select the Add New Biography button which can be found on the right hand side of the screen.
- You will then need to enter the relevant information in all of the fields.
Please remember that:
- Your biography should be a Maximum of 200 Words.
- You can either Type it Directly into the page or Upload a File.
- You must Click Save when you have finished.
- Once you have Saved you can View your Biography by clicking on the one that is titled with your name.
- Make sure that all the information is correct and you are happy with everything that is written to be published.