How do I submit my artwork/s for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition?
Before you can submit an artwork you must ensure that you have registered as an artist. If you have not done so, please see this link: How do I register as an artist for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition? Once you have Registered and your account has been Validated and Activated, you should be able to see Steps 2 & 3 in the Artists tab once you have Signed In.
If you are looking for how to submit your bibliography please Click Here.
To submit your artwork:
- Go to the Homepage on plcoca.org.au, click on the Artists tab > Step 3: Submit Artwork.
- Select the Add New Artwork button which can be found on the right hand side of the screen. Please note that there are a Maximum of Five Artworks Per Person.
- You will then need to enter the relevant information in all of the fields.
Please remember that:
- Your artwork needs to be Accurately Measured so that the correct amount of paneling can be ordered.
- The file type must be .gif, .jpeg, .jpe, .jpg, or .png.
- You must Click Save when you have finished.
- Once you have Saved you can View your Artwork/s by clicking on their respective title/s.
- Make sure that all the information is correct, you have attached the correct files and you are happy with everything that is written to be published.