What to do if my printer is not working at PLC?
If you have checked that you are connected to the PLCScotch WiFi and are still unable to print, the best thing to do is check that you have the correct printers installed.
- Open System Preferences and click on Printers & Scanners.
- Make sure that you have the correct printers installed. They should be PLC Black and PLC Colour for printing at PLC. If you are attempting to print at Scotch, you should have PLCScotch Black and PLCScotch Colour installed.
- If the correct printers are not installed, you will need to Remove them.
- To Remove the Printers, first click the Lock Button in the bottom left-hand corner of the window.
- You will need to enter your Username and Password.
- Select the Printers you wish to Remove and click the – Button. You will need to delete both the Black and Colour printer.
- Confirm that you want to delete the printer by clicking Delete Printer.
- You will then need to go to Self Service and Download the correct printers. They are both installed in the one package labeled PLC Printers 2017.
- PLC Black and PLC Colour should now be installed - you will need to select them from the Drop Down Printing Menu when you wish to print something.