Q. How do I scan documents to my email at PLC?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 32
Students and staff members can send documents to their email address using the Kyocera printer by following this series of steps.
- To access the Scanner Function on the printer, either Scan Your Card or manually Type in your UID (User Identification).
- From the home page select Scan.
- Select the Scan To Me function.
- Place the document(s) you wish to scan in the scanner tray (located on top of the printer or underneath the lid).
- Select Start.
- A digital copy of your document will then be sent to your allocated email address. Please don't forget to log out.