How do I create an account on the PLC OCA website?
To Create an account on the PLC OCA Website you simply need to visit plcoca.org.au and follow the prompts. If you already have an account and have forgotten how to log in, please see: How do I sign into my PLC OCA Art Exhibition account?
To create an account:
- Go to plcoca.org.au and click on Sign Up.
- Fill out the form that appears. Include your Full Name, Email and Password. Complete the Security Check and Tick the Agree to Terms & Conditions box. Once everything is entered successfully click Create my Account.
- Once your account has been created you will see a screen asking you to Confirm your Email. Close that window and open your email.
- To Validate your Email Address go to your inbox that you used to registered your account and you will have received an email from PLC Old Collegians' Association. Open the email and click on the Validate my Email Address button.
- Once you have done that, you should receive another email confirming that your account has been validated. The email will contain a Link that allows you log into the PLC OCA Website.
- Your have now signed up and have an active account. You can use this account to Register for the PLC OCA Art Exhibition and Buy Tickets to PLC OCA Events.
For artists seeking more information about registering as an artist, submitting your biography and/or artwork/s, please see the links below: