Q. How do I download and install a new browser for Windows?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 26
This guide is to show how to download Chrome as a new browser. It is meant for PC users running Windows operating systems.
- Launch the Internet Explorer browser.
- Search for Google Chrome through your search engine. Click here, or type Google Chrome into your Internet Explorer . The website appears as follows.
- Click the Download Chrome button from the Chrome download site.
- Click Accept and Install on the following window.
- Wait for the browser download to finish. Upon completion, Chrome will install and launch itself.
- Chrome will ask if you want to import bookmarks and other data from Internet Explorer . This is optional.