Q. How to upload a video to ClickView Exchange? [ILT]
With ClickView Exchange, you are easily able to upload and contribute video content and lessons to the extensive video database for all other ClickView users to see. This is different to publishing to your Workspace, which will only be visible by you.
- To log into ClickView Online go to home.SCOTCH or home.PLC and click on the ClickView icon. You will need to sign in using your School UID and Password.
- Select the Exchange tab from the top menu.
- Select + Contribute a Video button in the top left corner.
- Here you have a choice of uploading either a Television Broadcast (Film/TV Show) or Your Own Video (Lesson/Tutorial etc). Please select one.
- Now either drag and drop your video into the window, or click Select a Video File and navigate to your video of choice.
- Your video will begin uploading. Now give it a Title, a brief Description, Category and Rating.
NOTE: If it's for public use, make it Unrated.
Once complete, select Submit.
- If successful, you will obtain a Video Successfully Submitted page. From here, the video will be sent to ClickView's Content Team for approval and publishing to the Exchange Database. This often takes some time.